My sudden string of awards continues with the One Lovely Blog Award. It’s wonderful to know my blog has been noticed and appreciated.
A great big thank-you to Nicole of NMNPHX for the nomination. Check out her blog for some really entertaining posts. She even has her very own award called the spotlight award that she awards to other blogs with no strings attached.
I have to agree with Nicole that the tree graphic for this award looks nicer than the heart graphic. It’s a much more attractive picture, I think.
As with most blogger to blogger awards, this one has some rules. The rules for this award include thanking the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog (and honestly that is the polite thing to do rule or no rule.) Also post 7 random things about yourself and nominate 15 other blogs for the award. Fifteen is quite a lot. A number of the blogs I would have nominated already had this award displayed. Which just goes to show other people like those blogs too.
Seven Things About Myself
1. My favorite name that I ever gave to a horse is Royal Golden Glow. The name totally suited her because she was a golden palomino. Her dam (mother)’s name was Royal Blue Sue, and sire (father)’s name was Mr. Glow Buck so her name combined both their names and her color.
2. Both of my children married people from other countries.
3. While riding in the car with me, my dog likes to sit in the front passenger seat, and then wants me to hold her paw while we drive down the road.
4. I wonder if there is any such thing as a politician who would do right by the people they are elected to represent instead of cutting everything except their own overly generous salaries, perks, and benefits to save money. Not likely.
5. I like pajama jeans.
6. I think experimental cooking is more fun than making known recipes.
7. Given the option, I’ll do without something rather than wait in line for it.
My Nominations are:
Feel free to check out this random collection of interesting blogs. (Just a note to other bloggers – if you want to make your blog easy to find, put a link on your gravatar!)